Friday, November 03, 2006

can I come out now?

Maggie here...
I only have a few minutes. Mama has the D-O-G out for a walk, and I think if I hurry I will have time to blog..Whew, what a few weeks I have had..First mama got something called a love bird..






Molly and I didn't mind that, in fact we enjoy sitting on the chair and watching it.
Molly got in bad trouble the other day though. Mama had gone to take the D-O-G out and when she came back in the bird cage was on the floor. Seed and water were everywhere, and the bird was making all kinds of noise, hanging upside down from the bars of the cage. I was no where to be found, but there sat Molly still as could be on the edge of the couch, just grinning..I tried to tell her she should have run, but you know Molly, she wouldn't listen.





Anyway, this thing with this D-0-G is different..I hate that dog. She plays with Molly, but I won't let her near me. I snarl and hiss and run the other way.
Mama just yells at both of us, cause Lucy barks and chases me.
Dumb ole dog!
Uhh oh I hear them coming..gotta go!!
P.S.
I heard mama say she would tell everyone the gotcha story about Lucy when she has time..

7 comments:

Spock said...

I would hate that d-o-g too!! I prolly would try to eat the birdie though.....sorry birdie!

Max said...

When the People had the Cat Who Came Before Me, they had a bird. it didn't last too long...they had to give the bird to a friend who didn't have a cat. Dusty Kitty never tried to EAT the bird, but she sure liked terrorizing it!

Gemini said...

Oh the bird looks interesting... your Momma is getting quite the houseful!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is a nice looking bird. Do you ever get to chase it? ~KO Ko

Fat Eric said...

Eat the bird! You know you want to!

(Hey, maybe you could frame the dog for the crime?)

Tommy and Teaghan said...

A d-o-g? Yuk. At least the birdie counteracts the doggie. You can haf fun staring at the birdie. Be careful wif the d-o-g though. They don't like to be stared at.

Mattingly said...

Good think Molly is cute because she sounds like a trouble maker. Knocking down the bird and making friends with a dog??? Sorry Maggie... sounds like you have a lot on your paws right now!