Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Feeling better





I pouted with mamma the rest of the night after that kitten left, but today I am feeling better. Momma came home from the store and she had a new dish and some stinky goodness for me. She also got me a new dry food, I still don't like dry, and not many kinds of stinky goodness, but I ate a little of it cause I was hungry. I spent the rest of the night playing with my new mouse mamma got. I think she feels bad for all the upsetting things I have been though the last few days.

8 comments:

The Crew said...

Obviously your Mom is trying to apologize, as she well should! It's a really cool bowl & mat though, so maybe you could consider accepting her apology. On the subject of food, have you tried Iam's kitten formula in the purple bag. We liked it a lot when we were little.

Ayla said...

I really like your new bowl. I wish the Mom would get something that much fun looking.

I second the Iams kitten food. The Brats really loved it when they were kittens. The Iams canned food isn't bad either.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Poor Maggie! we likes your new bowl!

Zeus said...

Your human pet has better taste than mine. I have been eating out of the same plastic bowl dish for the past five years. Do I even have a mat? No!

Clearly, my human pet is trying to tell me we're living on the edge of poverty. Your's clearly has more standards, good taste, and loads of money. I'm moving in with you.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Poor Maggie. Humans are slow to catch on the the fact that we cats just don't like change. It upsets us. We like routine. it's comforting. We like your new feeder, but at the same time, it's kinda disturbing....

kuro.shiro.neko said...

what a pretty bowl you have, maggie may!

jenianddean said...

We all have tough weeks like you just had. Dad will put the water bottle at the door as a warning like in the picture a few posts below, too. We usually chew on the sprayer at that point.
--Jasper

Gemini said...

What a fancy dish you have. It's almost too nice to eat out of!