Friday, June 30, 2006

Hungry Kitty

Mama has been feeding the ferrell kitty's. So far she hasn't seen any of them eat, but the dry food she puts out is gone each day so she knows they are getting it.
For the last two days mama has seen the same kitty walk past the patio. I bet he was looking for his supper. I saw him almost the same time mama did and ran to the dinning room window so I could check him out. He is a pretty gray and white kitty. Mama said he can be our out door cat if she can get him to stay. I hope he will, I think outdoor friends will be nice. That way I can be queen of the house.

2 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

I finks it's fun being queen of the house. It's nicer in here anyways.

~~ Sanjee
and the rest of the Hot(M)BC crew too

Zeus said...

I definitely agree with Sanjee. Why go outside when you can stay inside with the air conditioner?