Friday, June 09, 2006

Meet Tinkerbell

Mom has been reading around the cat blog community about how some of the cat moms have been adopting or fostering a "special kitty". Since we have the same "adoption place" in our neighborhood, mom paid them a visit tonight and came home with one. She named it Tinkerbell because right above the area that it was living were some windchimes. Mom said every time she would reach in to pet a kitty (so she could see which one needed a home the most) that the chimes would go tink tink...tink. That made momma laugh, so right then and there before she even adopted it she gave it a name..(Humans are so weird.)
At first I wouldn't even look at the new cat (after all momma has lots of others)

But then it got down on the floor with me and wanted to play

I thought I should at lest give her a chance, so I shared my new toys with her and we had the best time.

I think it wore both of us out..I'm going to get some rest now..
Good Night

7 comments:

Lone Star Purrs said...

We have a TInkerbell too! But ours is the black one, and she's named after one of Momma's kitties-that-came-before-us. The real Tink was a tabby.

Just Ducky said...

Vir-ginger and I are furry happy that another of her littermates has found a good home.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom found 3 at our local place. They were all damaged. She thinks maybe she should have given one a home and might go back later. You are so cute with your new friend. You momma should take a picture of you regularily next to Tinkerbell and have a record of how you are growing!!!! Which is FAST by the way!

Fat Eric said...

How nice for you to have a friend! I am glad to hear about the departure of the fleas.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma says she thinks you probably look a lot like I did when I was a kitten. You sure are cute and now you have a new friend.....we have two of them!!

Patches Lady

Storm & Mocha said...

You are such a pretty kitty, Miss Maggie!

The Crew said...

We're so happy that your fleas are gone and that another littermate has been found. We'll tell Midnight about it.