Monday, June 26, 2006

No She Didn't



ok, that is it. I am running away. First my momma tells me I have cousin cats who can go outside to play. Then she tells me that there is a dog in the family. Now I find out that my human sister has adopted a kitten!! A boy kitten. Named Simon. I protest I am the baby here. I get all the attention, and toys, and love and food, and anything I want. I get to play all by myself with "the grandson". He is MY boy. he can't be owned by another cat. I'm jealous. What if the boy loves him better than me. Oh momma I just can't belive it .Momma even let Simon come to my house and eat out of a saucer.She gave him some of my stinky goodness. Momma put some in my bowl too, but I wouldn't eat it. I was not happy. Let me tell you I let everyone know it too. I growled and hissed and took a swat at the kitten. Momma got the water bottle out and threatened to use it. I just went in the other room. It hasn't been my week. I'm going to bed. Sigh

10 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

He is even littler than you! How can that be?

Don't run away. Maybe your mom was just experimenting with getting you a little brother or sister.

Gemini said...

Poor Miss Maggie May. They are just being horrible to you! Tell your momma it's natural for cats to hiss at each other and a water bottle won't help.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, Maggie, I feel for you so! Just ask Ayla, it's HORRIBLE when the beans bring another cat into YOUR home! It's been 8 months, 8 WHOLE MONTHS, and Victor still hasn't left. He pounces me! I tell him not to, but kittens don't listen. Oh, you POOR thing!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Maggie

At least you are bigger than he is so you can beat up on him!

*ABBY

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Speaking from 'sperience, it does no good to get mad! Mittens is still here.....years and years later.......

Patches Lady

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Ohh, poor baby. How unfair! But he's not a permanent baby, is he?? Only a guest???? If he's permanent at your house, remember who is bigger and the boss (YOU). And make him know it!!!!

Timmy said...

Is it possible to be smaller than Miss Maggie May?!? How disturbing for you, now you have to share your house with another poodin...don't run away...just show it who's the boss!

Lone Star Purrs said...

Look how big he makes you look! Gettin' mad won't help...Kiara's still here. We still hiss at each ofer, and we've been together for 3 years!

The Crew said...

Oh, he's so tiny & cute. But...not cuter than you Maggie! Will he be living with you, or just visiting?

Zeus said...

Are you sure you can't find room in your heart to love this kitten? He's pretty darn cute!