Thursday, May 18, 2006

New adventure

I went on a new adventure. I snuck outside. I knew I wasn't suppose to go, momma had told me over and over No Maggie, get back away from the door. Usually I listen, but last night it was just to tempting. Momma and daddy went shopping last night and came home with a belated Mother's Day present for mom. She got a new freezer and in all the excitement I ran out the door. I was only there a minute of two when daddy heard me crying. Whew was I scared. As soon as the door opened I ran back to my daddy. Momma said thank goodness we live in an apartment building. The door to my house is down some stairs and it is like having a closed in little patio in the front area. Momma told me I was bad, but she picked me up and gave me lots of kisses, and hugs. She told daddy she hopes it is a long time before I learn the stairs are there. I am sorry I scared momma and daddy, Usually I just look out the back door (which is at ground level). I sure am glad they used the front door last night. The outside is a scarey place for little kitties like me.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Outside is furry furry scary Maggie. We are not allowed out, but that's ok, because we are afraid of the outside anyway.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss May

Da outside is a very BIG place and you should nfurr go out der wifout your Momma or Daddy wif you.

Just remember no more adventures wifout your Momma or Daddy!

*ABBY

Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Maggie!

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are a very pretty little girl!

You do have to be careful about getting outside because it can be a very scary place! We don't go out. We can see everything we need to see from the windows, nice and safe.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

The Furless Ones are strange. They get upset with you and scold you and then give you all kinds of kisses and loves!

Glad you are safe, the out is a bad place for little kittens.

Patches Lady

Petey said...

You should stay inside where it is safe; at least, until you are a little bigger.