Saturday, May 13, 2006

Taxi!


Ok, I like to play as much as the next cat, but this is really to much. I was sleeping away, minding my own business and dreaming about chasing a mouse when all at once I heard a noise. My daddy heard the noise, he woke up my momma and she heard the noise. Momma put on her robe and went to the door. I wanted to go with her and we peeked outside. Yep that was where it was coming from, I heard it too and it was a big noise. Momma said it was something called a car horn. I heard her talking to daddy and she said it was not a car alarm, but a horn beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeppppp. Momma and daddy groaned and mumbled something I can't repeat or I might get my mouth washed out with soap. (I've heard soap taste nothing like tuna)
They waited and waited but the car kept going beep, beep, so daddy picked up that new phone thingie that I had so much fun helping install the other day, and he talked to someone on it. He told momma he was calling 9-1-1. That was at 3:45 this morning and now it's way after four. The horn is still beeping. I was all excited in the begining, cause it was sort of fun having both momma and daddy awake to play with me, but now I'm getting sleepy. I started to protest, and so did the "grandson". He woke up and made almost as much nosie as the horn. Momma was mad by now. She mumbled that bad word again, and said something about it being a good thing no one was bleeding to death since it had been over 20 mintues since they called 9-1-1. Finally someone daddy called "THE POLICE" came and taked to momma and daddy. A few mintues later the noise stopped. It's a good thing. I had already packed my bag, I was going to the Holiday Inn.

Note from momma, The story above is true, except for the part of Maggie packing the bag. Accually I had taken that picture earlier in the day, the bag holds some yarn I had packed away from the recent move, and Maggie wanted to play on it. When the horn woke everyone up I thought it would be the perfect picture for this post. NIGHT EVERYONE

6 comments:

Amy in NC said...

Sounds like you have already had a big adventure this morning! You are young yet so there are many many more adventures to come.

We will add your link to our blog and would love it if you added us.

Knightly, Lizzie, & Firenze
aka The Monsters

Fat Eric said...

Hi Maggie! I added you to the links for cat-bloggers on my page, I hope you don't mind. You are very cute looking.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You will have to take a gazillion naps to make up for being awake half the night.

Patches Lady

=^..^= said...

What a furry exciting night! When you get bigger, you can take care of such troublemakers for your Mommy and Daddy.

~Bombay

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oooohhh humans get grouchy about being waked up in the middle of the night like that! Maggie: try to get into that bag and have some fun with the contents, ok?!?

Unknown said...

you are so cute Maggie! =^^=