Monday, May 29, 2006

Sweet Dreams


When Mama first brought me home she took Daddy shopping for me a bed. I didn't understand it then, and I don't understand it now. Why should I sleep in that dinky little bed on the floor when I can sleep with "the grandson". I like it when he comes to spend the night with my mama.

He plays with me, and when it is time to go to sleep I crawl right into his bed with him. Mama doesn't think me getting in his bed is a good idea at all, and she keeps taking me out of the room and closing the door. That's ok though, because when "the grandson" wakes up tomorrow I will be there to say good morning.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stand up for yourself Maggie and sleep where ever you feel called to sleep. But "grandsons" are very special creatures so if your mama doesn't want you to sleep with him, she must have a very good reason. It looks like the two of you have some good times together -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

Fat Eric said...

I can see your point Maggie. However, that stripy bed is very pretty and I think you would look very glamorous sleeping in it, so give it a try some time.

Spock said...

Maggie,
All kitties are invited to mine purthday party next month!!! Puhlease let us know if you will come!!

Karen said...

Miss Maggie, where have you gone? Are you okay?