Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday's Adventures

Something worke me up this morning. It sounded like this.ZZZZZZZZZ I went into my mamma and daddy's room to see what it was. It seemed to be coming from somewhere near my daddy right by his mouth. I didn't want the sound to get my daddy so I jumped up on him to wake him up, but he just rolled over. Whew, that was scarey cause he almost rolled on me. I was ok though and the sound stopped. Next I jumped on mamma, I wanted to tell her about the sound I had heard near daddy. She just opened one eye and looked at me. Go away she said, it's my day off and I want to sleep. I wasn't about to leave that room. Oh no, no way, I didn't want that noise to come back. I just kept jumping around my mommy. Finally she sat up and let me crawl into her lap.I was glad, since that noise had scared me. Mommy started petting me and telling me what a pretty kitty I was. When she did this I started to feel bad about waking them up but then I thought to myself that maybe they should take more naps like I do. No time for guilt. Nope not me, I'm to young for guilt issues. I had other things to think about. I am a busy kitty you know. Anyway once mommy got her eyes open she came and sat in front of my favorite toy, the computer. I love the computer, especially the thingie that she moves her fingers up and down on that she calls a key board. It is just the right size for me to sit on. There is only one problem, mommy said her and I can not use it at the same time. I don't understand why. If it is MY toy I should get to use it first. Sigh!
Anyway me and mommy did something called blog surfing. Mommy went to visit a lot of my new friends this morning, and I helped her read most of them. Everyone seems to be having a good day, especially my friends over at the
The MeezersThey were talking about a new machine that there mommy has called a spot blot. It pees on the floor, and the kitty's didn't think it was fair. I don't think it is fair either. I heard mamma talking to daddy about the machine.
My mommy told daddy they didn't have to worry because if I went pee on the floor it wouldn't make a wet spot (yet). I did see her write something down on a piece of paper thought. I sure hope it wasn't about that big machine. Then mommy told daddy something about getting a new bathroom box for me. I saw her looking at pictures of a big one that cleans itself. I am sure that box must have a really big tounge if it can clean itself..

After breakfast I heard mommy talking to daddy again. Something about going to visit family. I was excited when they told me I would get to go. Then I saw them take out the big pink box that they brought home last week. I thought it was a nice box until my mommy put me in it!!
I was NOT happy at all. I felt like I was in jail.

I tried and tried to get out of the box.



I cried and begged and did my very best to unlock the latch, but I was to small. Mommy finally let me out and I sat in her lap awhile. I stopped crying right away.
Mommy said I am spoiled.
When it was time to come home mommy I got to ride on mommy's shoulder.

Whew, I've had a big day. I think I am going to sleep early tonight. I just hope that noise doesn't come back. Does anyone else have a noise at there house that goes ZZZZZZZZZZZ?

5 comments:

Spock said...

AAAWWW! Them pictors am all way sad. :( You sure am purrty though!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, yes, our Daddy has a funny noise machine in his nose or throat, not sure which. You got the baby blue eyes, you are so cute!

Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Once I thought my dad made that ZZZZZZZZ noise, but when I stuck my head into his mouth to make sure, it stopped. The noise come sback once in a while, but it stops when my mom says "Turn over, you're snoring."

prairiesunshine said...

My Daddy makes a funny noise, but it doesn't go ZZZZ its more like um... I'm not sure, maybe it sounds like a turkey dying a toothy death? a loud turkey, that gobbles a lot. Daddy is pretty good at noises.

Taz

Quilt Granny said...

Hi, I'm Fat Eddy and I am reading your blog right now and thought I should write to you and say, at my house, the lady peep gets really really mad at the man peep because he says he can hear that ZZZZ noise too, almost every night, and sometimes on Sunday afternoons. The lady peep never ever heard it and thinks the man peep is making it up and then she walks off in a huff and says things like "again, you never cease to amaze me, you can hear the cat purring and me snoring, but you can't hear the TV unless its so loud the next door neighbors are asking us to turn it down." I'm not sure what that means but after she says it, she often goes shopping and brings me and Sam the Dog presents, which is always nice.