Friday, May 05, 2006

Yummy


Having a human mommy that works in a pet store really has its advantages. I get yummy food. Mommy says ingredients are important. After reading about a lot of foods my mommy bought me Merrick Brand
food. Mommy said it is a holistic food. I'm not sure what holistic means, since the only kind of hole I know about is the one I chewed in mommy's nylons. (shhhh, don't tell) Anyway what ever it means I sure do think it is yummy. So far I think the turkey is my favorite. Mommy says I'm a pig and that I shouldn't get to use to the sound of the pop top on the can. She wants me to eat dry food, but so far I'm being picky.

5 comments:

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Little Miss Maggie May... welcome to bloggy world - that food sure does look good. Remind your Mom that you are growing girl & need to eat lots of good stuff. We added your blog to our links

Zeus said...

High protein is important! Tell your human pet you demand tuna, sardines, chicken, and anything else you wish for! You're growing and need lots of substance like Mia and Ghost said!

Mattingly said...

Hi Maggie. You are such a cute little thing! My vet told my Mom that it's important to have both wet and dry food so I get to have wet almost every day! Welcome to the blogging world. I have a new little sister who will be six weeks old on Tuesday. Then she's going to come live with us. I'll tell her there is someone just her age out there blogging if she wants to blog too!

prairiesunshine said...

Hi Maggie, fanks for coming to my bloggie site. Yes, you can be my new friend and we can pertend play and sleep inna basket together. I love your colors, you are purdy.

Luv Taz

Quilt Granny said...

Did you know that I can hear the sound of a can of cat sushi opening from downstairs in the closet under the stairs in the litterbox...And, even though I'm quite plump, I can run really fast up the stairs, 'cause I needta get there first before Sam the Dog. That dog has no pride. You wouldn't catch me eating his food, but he'll gobble mine down before you can say Hey, that's mine.