Monday, May 08, 2006

No Fair

I want to protest. I want to go outside with like the big kitty's and play. My new friend Patches from The Calico Girls has a harness and she gets to go outside. Mommy told me I was to little to go out and I had to wait until I was older. Then just a few minutes later she tells me that I am getting to big for my britches. Just because I was playing with her old jacket strings. I don't understand it. If I am to big for my britches, why I am to small for a harness. I think we need to go shopping!

4 comments:

Zeus said...

Homo sapiens tend to use confusing language in order to say what they mean: parkway, driveway, mousse, my nose is running, etc. You might as well just accept it.

Spock said...

Well, you can come stay with me for a few days if you want...I gots mine own door so I go out whenever I want!

The Meezers or Billy said...

My mommy said the same fing today - she's worried i might be sick 'acause I don't eat in front if her, and then she rubs my belly and tells me I'm fat.
But, we don't go outside - it's too scary out there for me 'acause I was abandoned outside. - Sammy

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You getted a new look! It is lovely!

Now, because I am much older than you, I shall take you under my paw. You are too, too, too, too little to go in the out. Your Mom is right. It is a big scary place; it scares the beejebbers out of me and I am much brave. You wait until you are bigger.

I am confused though, I thought ony the Furless Ones wore britches.

Patches Lady, your mentor........