Thursday, May 11, 2006

Operator Can You Connect Me Please

While mommy was busy adding my membership from the Coat of Many Colors group, I was busy helping the phone man install the phone. Several weeks ago mommy and daddy moved into a new apartment. Mommy has worked very hard getting things unpacked, and everything was almost in place when I came to live with them. The only thing missing was something she calls a telephone. It has taken awhile to get one. Something to do with package deals and cable lines. I'm not sure what all that means, but I know it was hard work getting that phone thingie in my house.

First we had to unroll the line.


Then we had to take everything out of the box. I wasn't sure he had it all,





So I stuck my head in there real deep to check it out.


Finally he finished and mommy and I settled down for a snack.




CAKE! I really thought that cake smelled yummy, but I was afraid to try and get any after I got my bottom smacked for trying to get mamma's lunch the other day. It was ok though, mommy said I could have a taste to help celebrate my friend Miles birthday. He turned one on Wednesday. I sure hope some more of my friends have a birthday soon. That cake was fun to eat. Almost as much fun as helping the phone man. It's been a big day. I need a nap.

4 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

It looks to us as though, if you hadn't helped, your furless ones would never get one of those jangling talking machines. Way to help!!

You am so cute!!!

Patches and Mittens

Tommy and Teaghan said...

You am just as cute as patches & mittens! Maybe you is related? Good job helpin' the beans.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Maggie

You are a real cute poodin! Boy what a buzy day you had-- wow that was excitin' stuff wif da telephone man. He had all kinds of fun things to play wif.

*ABBY

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM ALL!