Monday, May 01, 2006

Play Time


As you can tell Maggie had a rough first night. She cried almost the entire night. I was really worried last night that we would have another bad night, but she seemed to do fine. She was playing this morning. I was cleaning the coffe table and she tried to "help". As you can tell the roll of paper towels is bigger than she is!

She ran around the house awhile then settled back in for another nap.

I know both Maggie and I will have some fun days together, and I am looking forward to seeing her grow. Kittens are like babies, we think we will never forget what they looked like or how they change and grow but you always do. Maybe Maggie won't have to many mis-adventures, but if she does you will hear about them here.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

You are just the cutest kitten I have ever seen! Your mom is lucky to have been blessed with such a great little kitten!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Lucky Maggie to have such a wonderful new mommy and daddy. I'm sure she will settle in wonderfully, and give you lots of love and happiness.

Miss Tonia said...

I'm a couple of days late, but I hope you love your new home, Miss Maggie. You're one lucky kitten.

Zeus said...

I think there is just something about calicos and paper products. My sister, Isis, has the exact same fetish.